Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I have completed a B.Ed in Technology education, currently doing M.Ed. in Computer Based Education at the University of Johannesburg South Africa.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Time Changes

I can still remember when I was teaching. I could spend time working on my assignments and visit the university after school hours. Now it is going crazeeeeeeee!

I enjoy working as a Skills Development Facilitator for Centurion Systems, but my time is totally occupied by the Human resourses aspect. My days are filled by planning, course administration and development.

The most chalanging part of what I do is to be the companies dedicated training provider. I train customers in Product knowledge and I must keep up with all training needs.

Although I have not had the time to make entries in my blog, I have been actively learning.

Thanks to my company I have completed a Microsoft Expert course, including Word, PowePoint, Excel, Outlook, Project Manager and Visual Basic Editing.

2 Comments:

Blogger frandean9396 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

6:59 AM  
Blogger y0w39 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home